Are you concerned about your baby’s development/posture?
- A baby who keeps their head tilted or looking to one side.
- A baby who avoids looking one way
- A baby who has difficulty nursing or feeding on one side.
- A baby who has a flat spot on the side of their head
- A baby who shows difficulty using one side or shows side to side differences with rolling, crawling, or other gross motor skill.
- A baby who has some ongoing body tightness following correction of tongue/lip/cheek ties
Following your baby’s FREE assessment, a Kids Place Doctor of Physical Therapy will be able to provide you answers and directions for your next steps through detailed explanations, education, and one-on-one personalized care.
Fill out the form below or call 928-515-3118 to claim your free torticollis screen on June 14th!