The AZOPT approach to treatment is to provide an environment that promotes healing and encourages active involvement from each patient. We do not pack our therapists’ schedule by using techs to guide our patients’ experience. Therefore, our therapists spend more time with each patient utilizing techniques proven to work faster. Our therapists prefer to use their best tool – their hands – to reduce overall pain, release scar tissue, and improve blood flow at the tissue level.
Therapists will also educate patients about their specific condition and provide them with the tools and resources to help heal.
At AZOPT, our physical therapy services include:
- Education about your condition
- Manual therapy to improve or maintain range of motion and blood flow
- Exercises to strengthen muscles and to improve coordination, balance, and endurance
- Home-exercise program instruction
- Pain management
- Joint manipulation
- Dry needling
- Kinesio taping
- Stretching to reduce stress on joints and improve flexibility
- Postural education
- Injury prevention
- Modalities such as ultrasound, electrical stimulation, traction, heat and/or cold therapy to relieve pain