As a family-owned private practice, our emphasis is finding talented professionals with a passion for their work. We only hire individuals possessing the highest level of clinic and interpersonal skills who strive to make positive contributions in the clinic and the community. We realize the success of our practice lies within the strength of our team. Whether you are just beginning your career, or searching for a change, we are interested in hiring the best.
Currently, AZOPT has the following job openings:
Staff Physical Therapist- AZOPT Buckeye
Staff Physical Therapist- AZOPT Goodyear
Pediatric Physical Therapist – Kids Place
Full time employees at AZOPT and Kids Place receive:
- Competitive salary based on experience with bonus opportunities
- Company paid health and dental insurance
- Competitive paid time off benefits
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Professional dues reimbursement
- Volunteer opportunities
- Discounted gym membership dues
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To stay up to date on all the great news and events that happen at AZOPT, visit any of our social media sites: