As a family-owned private practice, our emphasis is finding talented professionals with a passion for their work. We only hire individuals possessing the highest level of clinic and interpersonal skills who strive to make positive contributions in the clinic and the community. We realize the success of our practice lies within the strength of our team. Whether you are just beginning your career, or searching for a change, we are interested in hiring the best.
Currently, AZOPT has the following job openings:
Staff Physical Therapist- AZOPT
- Evaluate, plan, and implement patient care programs that assist patients in reaching their optimal level of function.
- Provide documentation, progress reports, and discharge reports using online web EMR software.
- Understand and treat each patient’s individual needs while educating about their condition and creating home exercise programs.
- Must have a passion for manual therapy along with a more hands-on approach.
- May be asked to attend events, training seminars, and other workshops designed to better educate the community and the therapist through AZOPT’s community outreach.
- This is a full time position with complete benefits package.
- Monday – Friday with afternoon and early evening hours.
- New grads encouraged to apply!
Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist- Kids Place
- Have an expressed interest in working with children of various diagnoses and ages in a pediatric out-patient clinical setting.
- Will perform speech therapy evaluations and treatments and complete proper documentation using cloud-based computerized system.
- Completed a Masters degree in an accredited SLP program.
- Spanish Bi-lingual preferred, but not required.
- CFY’s encouraged to apply
- Through AZOPT Kids Place’s community outreach, all therapists may be asked to attend events, training seminars, and other workshops designed to better educate the community and the therapist.
- This is a full-time, salaried position with an excellent benefits package .
- Kids Place hours are 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Friday.
Full time employees at AZOPT and Kids Place receive:
- Competitive salary based on experience with bonus opportunities
- Company paid health and dental insurance
- Competitive paid time off benefits
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Professional dues reimbursement
- Volunteer opportunities
- Discounted gym membership dues
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
To stay up to date on all the great news and events that happen at AZOPT, visit any of our social media sites: